Primary Program (Grade 3 - 4)
Body Safety Australia believes in age-appropriate education for children starting from birth. While our programs can be stand-alone classes, the educational value is much more effective in consecutive years.
Building on previous years' knowledge, students in Years 3-4 will learn about our bodies' fight-flight-freeze response to danger, fear and/or threat, personal rights, and how to reach out to a friend.
The BSA Year 3-4 program is completed in three sessions of 1-hour each. A body safety resource pack will go home with every child.
• distinguish 'early warning signs'; involuntary physical signs that they may be in danger
• fight, flight and freeze responses
• that they have rights in relation to their body
• how to help a friend
• naming our safety network and their role in our lives
• Identify the difference between secrets and surprises
Contact us today to see how we can tailor a program for your classroom.
A separate one hour elective is available for year 4 to 6 classes covering:
- Staying body safe online.
- Identifying online predators
- The harm & dangers of online porn
- Staying safe on social media